Poll: Should Pepega protect the sacred prohpets?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, there's mighty honor in the task, if he's good enough for it.
66.67%
2 66.67%
Nay! He's a scrandle and he's not ready for such responsability!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepega's Honor Guard App
Wink 
Alternative title: Local Snagheili protects the shit out of the prophet

Ckey: Pepega_lad

Discord name: jujulion#9617

Character Name(s): Yasaze 'Lesmamey (elite main btw)

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
For half a year now and I enjoyed every second of it. The marine community is kinda toxic to me, and I've had some fun eradicating heresy and leading the troops nearly every round because no one wants to play as Sangheili and those that do play ultra and instantly rush planetside leaving me in charge.

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them?
Of course, you ALWAYS stay by your prophet, you tell them to be safe and you ALWAYS uphold your honor. You also don't tell the shipmaster what to do and you don't go down to fight unless an exception has occurred for example your prophet going down or dead and you're avenging them. (Though this should NOT happen considering prophets shouldn't be near the frontline. If it were to happen, you're there to PROTECT the prophet, not to kill heretics.)

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? 
Of course, and neither is the prophet (even though they have some major influence and can pull rank.) Though frankly, I don't think in all this time playing I've broken covenant law, because it's basically "Don't be an idiot" and "Don't fail rp with heresy bullcrap".

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Totally understood, I always try to keep my best behavior, and do some good rp with those few that do so too.

Situation:

Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?
Short answer: Not to go after them.

Long answer: It depends on the situation. If the prophet was killed because of my negligence, suicide will follow due to my heavily tarnished honor, perhaps it can be washed away with blood. Away from humans of course, lest they acquire the gear that my successor will use, hopefully, more effectively than I could. If the deaths occurred in a fair fight, and the offender also put up a good fight, then suicide will not be the answer, for there is honor in a successful and worthy task even if it is caused by a mistake of mine. In this case, I would return to the ship, contact the prophets and ask for permission to continue my duties as the guard of a future prophet (If denied or shamed then suicide)

Why should you be whitelisted?

Good question. The reason I should be whitelisted is that I want to be able to play this role whenever I get the chance to (I know it's very rare) because it can bring some excellent RP to the table. To me, the honor guard is a lot like the Samurai in this regard. Protection of the superior at the cost of your own or other's life and to uphold honor and the seven virtues at all cost, even more so than the already super honorable Shangheili and I want to provide to this experience as much as possible. Also can we please add the honor guard for the deacon unggoy if he's present.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]