Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kollector's covenant app
Ckey: TheKollector

Discord name: TheKollector#1663

In-character name: Various, since I plan on playing as several different covenant species, but the one I will likely play the most is a Sangheili named Sero 'Vulkamee.

general character info: I plan on using the new and improved durability found in most of the whitelisted covenant to actually engage in ground/shipside combat more frequently than I do now, and most of my character's personalities will reflect that desire. I plan on playing overall very aggressive characters, pushing for the use of boarding actions of volunteering to lead ground teams.

Reason for joining : Covenant is a lot more fun than unsc imo, and not only do I think the rp would be more fun as most of the whitelisted jobs but it would also be nice to play as a covenant character who can take more than 2 bullets before being pain crippled.

Roleplay Example/History: Used to play a lot of CM as basically every marine job available, also played on baystation for a bit as well as Bad Deathclaw and it's spiritual successor Desert Rose (no erp oh god no) plus a lot on tg station (though I doubt that could really be called roleplay).
You have to join the server discord before applying
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]