Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST Application
Note: You must be a member of the UNSC faction to gain access to this role. Also going inactive for certain amount of time without saying anything will lead to removal,

Ckey: Stephiee

Timezone: EST (UTC -5)

Discord Name: WitchKat

Character(s): Lacie Summers

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Lacie is a professional who is driven by a desire to protect the livelihoods, freedoms, and peace of everyone living in the Colonies. She believes that people should lift each other up and work together, not tear each other apart. To this end, she supports and protects civilians regardless of their attitude towards the UNSC, and prefers the capture and legal processing of Insurrectionists to their death. In interactions with other UNSC personnel, respect for others comes from observations of their demeanor, ability, and competence. She will still follow the orders of a commander that she perceives to be unworthy of respect, but won't be pleased about it. That said, Lacie is the first to step up to show a new recruit the ropes and help them survive their first missions. 
As a reaction to their hostility and mission regarding humanity, Lacie hates the Covenant, its members, and what it stands for. She shows them no quarter, and only takes prisoners when convenient and requested by Naval Intelligence. 

Provide a brief description of your character:
Lacie is a young woman from the Outer Colonies. She grew up in a working class family and had a fair opinion of the government and her society, but was by no means a patriot. That changed when the Insurrection came to her world, targeting military and civilian facilities indiscriminately and terrorizing the population. Lacie felt called to protect the lives of people trying to survive and thrive in a harsh galaxy. This resolve in her has been hardened by the start of the Human-Covenant War, and she will stop at nothing to protect those who still remain, and avenge those lost.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes. I tend to gravitate towards heavy roleplay servers, and really enjoy getting into character. For me, one of the most important jobs of someone in a whitelisted role on an HRP server is to help create a fun, satisfying RP experience for everyone playing.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Absolutely. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I understand.

I'm not sure if we're normally supposed to post these directly to cryo, but James told me to post this here. Thank you for your consideration!
<p><br></p>
Lacie has been very active lately and has proven themselves to be a very competent player time and time again. +1 from me.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]