Ckey: DexterDude

Discord: Heretic#0854

Previous bans on this server or others:
- Citadel
- Colonial Marines (IIRC)
- Paradise
- Probably some others

Reason why you want to be a representative:
Despite being, well, me, I like to be unbiased about things. While I may not be able to be totally unbiased, and do have my opinions (for example I will argue for X to be added), I think everyone is like that and is unable to escape it. Being unbiased is impossible unless you are some morally neutral god.

On to the actual reason why I want to become a 'UEG Senator' well, I feel like it's a semi-good way to be some form of player rep, which I believe is one of this role's purposes, as well as being a Diplomat 2.0. I enjoyed being a Diplomat when I was one before, and the discussions we had in #embassy were surprisingly enjoyable, and it allowed me to push for features in the eyes of everyone instead of just being in the dark. I'd like to help other players get their wants brought up too, and not just covenant. I'm all for a fairly balanced game, and it's why I like this server over CM. And we don't have any reps nor many applicants, so I thought I would apply.

I will provide an example situation, I want you to tell me how you will handle it. Please be honest with this as your performance will be reviewed compared to this example.

Example: The Covenant was given a massive buff for balance, raising shield strength. However the UNSC is raising pitchforks because now their ship is being blown to bits more often. The URF has decided to jump on this as well. UNSC and URF players are now messaging you to bring this up to the staff.

What do you say?:

This isn't something you can just say something over and fix. It takes more than just 'This is dumb, this is good, this is meh'. It takes actual discussion between Representatives and trying to gauge the normal player's reactions.

I myself would first ask other player reps what they felt on it, do they like it, hate it, are in between on it? After I get those reactions, I'll try to get opinions from the relevant factions themselves, in this case all of the factions due to it effecting the majority of gamemodes. Do THEY like it, hate it, or really just don't care if covenant get rather buffed shields. Of course, I wouldn't just do a majority vote on the matter, I'd try to ask them why they think this, how they think it should be improved, or if it should just be outright removed. After collecting all that, I'd bring it back up with my (potentially) fellow Reps and give them the general populations opinions and go from there. Whether it's removed, improved or the like would remain to be seen.
<p><br></p>
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]