Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
UEG senator app
Ckey: Cdr_Riley

Discord:  Dr.Riley CHC 6th fleet Nya~ #2379

Previous bans on this server or others: halo station 1x boderline NSFW and a disupute between me and james wich got cleard

Reason why you want to be a representative:   i tought why not try, and i kinda wanna bring all fraction closer so taht we dont go onto each other throats all the time if stuff changes or etc

I will provide an example situation, I want you to tell me how you will handle it. Please be honest with this as your performance will be reviewed compared to this example.

Example: The Covenant was given a massive buff for balance, raising shield strength. However the UNSC is raising pitchforks because now their ship is being blown to bits more often. The URF has decided to jump on this as well. UNSC and URF players are now messaging you to bring this up to the staff.

What do you say?:  first ask devs to chek code if there is not a bug wich may causes the UNSC to lose often. if taht is not the case ask the UNSC to screen shoot the rounds and events of said buffs same goes for URF. then ask to coveants on therye side of the story to doucment it. then have the FLs of all fractions take feed back form the players and then have a meet up in VC with all FL and coders to disucss how we may fix/balance or make it so taht the other fractions are happy  as an expamle : covis get powerfull laser we could balance taht with UNSC get more amor for taht then  or an evade chance increased or the laser needs a long cool down timer

the important thing is taht we WORK toghter to fix a unblance on the server and NOT work against each other

If i do get the senator role i will TRY to be unbiasd  in case im not please tell me taht cuse i wanna try taht our space terroirts=URF the humanity hating alien=covis and the crayon eaters= UNSC

taht they all get the same treatment
and i appolgzie for my bad writing, if taht has given you an headheach im sorry
I don't think you would fit this role that well, denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]