Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephenbun's Mod App

Ckey: Augzoi

Discord Name: Stephen#8539

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Time in SS13: I've been playing since roughly last June, almost nonstop.

Any SS13 Bans: None that I'm aware of. I have a ticket or two on Citadel, but I haven't been there in quite a long time, almost 6-7 months.

Prior Moderation experience: I was a mentor, then a moderator, then an admin on Shadowstation. I had played on it from 5 days after its launch until it shut down. I then went on to an interim administrator position at Skyrats, along with most of the Shadowstation staff. I had a falling out with the project director over rule interpretations and submitted my resignation.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: impartial judgement and a willingness to hear all sides before making a decision.
i see you want to be a mod yet you have not said one word in discord how are you going to moderate a server yet you dont know the people in the community?
(12-03-2019, 06:59 PM)Mclovin Wrote: i see you want to be a mod yet you have not said one word in discord how are you going to moderate a server yet you dont know the people in the community?

I tend to lurk. I don't thrive in social situations, so I just tend to read announcements. However, I'm of the opinion that moderator is a position made for learning the peculiarities of administration on a particular server. If I need to start being active in the discord, I can do that before submitting another application.
I'll bite, approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]