Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IcedCabbage's ODST Application
Ckey: IcedCabbage

Timezone: UTC-5

Discord Name: icedcabbage#5835 

Character(s): Troy Greenwood

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Troy Greenwood is interesting figure outside of combat.
 He is known to be a joker, especially when he gets a good response from his fellow troopers.
 However in combat he becomes very focused and serious even more so when his fellow troopers are in the line of fire of a vehicle or a enemy strongpoint. He listens to orders even he if does make a few personal remarks about it.

Provide a brief description of your character: Troy Greenwood has a fit build with a bulky form and wide shoulders.
 He is six feet tall and seven inches.
 He has light brown hair with brown eyes. Troy Greenwood is mid way through his 20's.
 Troy Greenwood was born to the Outer Colonies and was drafted into the UNSC. He was trained to use a SSR Launcher against heavy targets such as strongpoints, vehicles, soldiers, and doors. Once ODST recruitment opened he jumped at the opportunity.
 As he was being trained for ODST his mother sadly passed away. However this didn't break his nature of being a joker.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I understand.
Not active enough, denied try again in 30 days
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]