Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WitchKat's ODST Re-App
Application Format:

Note: You must be a member of the UNSC faction to gain access to this role. Also going inactive for certain amount of time without saying anything will lead to removal,

Ckey: Stephiee

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: Witchkat#8942

Character(s): Lacie Summers

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Lacie is a professional who is driven by a desire to protect the livelihoods, freedoms, and peace of everyone living in the Colonies. She believes that people should lift each other up and work together, not tear each other apart. To this end, she supports and protects civilians regardless of their attitude towards the UNSC, and prefers the capture and legal processing of Insurrectionists to their death. In interactions with other UNSC personnel, respect for others comes from observations of their demeanor, ability, and competence. She will still follow the orders of a commander that she perceives to be unworthy of respect, but won't be pleased about it. That said, Lacie is the first to step up to show a new recruit the ropes and help them survive their first missions. 

As a reaction to their hostility and mission regarding humanity, Lacie hates the Covenant, its members, and what it stands for. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Lacie is a young woman from the Outer Colonies. She grew up in a working class family and had a fair opinion of the government and her society, but was by no means a patriot. That changed when the Insurrection came to her world, targeting military and civilian facilities indiscriminately and terrorizing the population. Lacie felt called to protect the lives of people trying to survive and thrive in a harsh galaxy. This resolve in her has been hardened by the start of the Human-Covenant War, and she will stop at nothing to protect those who still remain, and avenge those lost.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes. I was recently allowed to reapply after being dWL for prematurely nuking Kodiak base. I understand the mistakes that I made then, and I understand why I was reprimanded. I like to think of myself as one of the heavier roleplayers in the UNSC for my timezone. I am very regretful of the ill feelings I caused. While ODST is fun, the main reason I enjoy it is that I am more able to help direct the round in a way that is fun and satisfting for everyone playing. Over the last couple of weeks, I have played a lot of Covenant and have tried to get more acquainted with Covenant players OOC. I love this server, and I am eager for another chance to play ODST and make rounds better for everyone. I won't fuck it up this time. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Absolutely, it's happened

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, absolutely

Addendum: I am really hoping you guys will give me another chance. I love this community, I'm glad to be a part of it, and I want to contribute to rounds and the server in whatever way I can. I appreciate your time and consideration. 
<p><br></p>
Lacie was a good ODST, besides the pretty bad slip up they had, serving as a very competent squad leader. Though, obviously it has to be said if you get removed again I don't see any chance of you coming back. I wouldn't mind them coming back.
Personally I love Summers they're engaging, helpful and I can always rely on her. It's plus one from me and I hope to see them back on in the squad.
<p><br></p>
Honestly, summers deserves a second chance here. It was a poor call but if she says she's learned from it let her have the role back. She's a damn fine medic and a damn fine SL. +1
I don't really know if it's my place to comment but from what I saw of Summers she was a solid ODST and a competent Squad Leader. I don't think the incident that resulted in her getting deWL'd was representative of her character or any more than a momentary lapse in judgement, and I do believe that she knows better now and is worth giving another chance to. +1
Summers is a born leader, a good competent ODST leader, despite the fact that she has lost her whitelist in the previous days, still demonstrating her leadership as a Marine Leader and that is what impressed me the most, she is intelligent and a decent person in combat, has earned my respect. +1. Deserves a second chance.
very good much support +1
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]