Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loafe's Command App
Ckey: Loafe

Discord name (username####): Loaf#5101

Character Name(s): Brandon Wilkins, Dustin Simmons, Dante Ray

Do you understand the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? 

A Commanding Officer needs to be able to communicate with leaders of their various units, including Marine Platoon Leaders, the XO, and ODST Officers to effectively and efficiently combat any threat they come across. While they are not ordering around troops themselves necessarily, they lay the groundwork that allows infantry to do their job to their best ability, while keeping the grand scale of the operation in mind. 

Why should you be whitelisted?

I have played a lot of rounds as both XO and ODST, and I understand what goes into a successful ground and ship operation as part of the UNSC. I am organized and keep tabs on all of my units as XO, and manage my resources well to ensure victory. I have a lot of experience on this server, and I think I have what it takes to take full control of the UNSC during a particular round, not only to make sure the UNSC win, but to also make sure everyone on the server (included enemies) have fun.
So (keep in mind what I say has no real outcome on your app and we might not be in the same time zone. So my words here might be totally wrong), you've been out of the UNSC loop for a bit and I'm not sure accepting you as CO would do you any good. I haven't seen you play XO and I'd like you to play more so we see your actual command style, your app shows you mean nothing but good and fun for the players, but again I'd like to see more of you. Now going to your app, you clearly understand how CO is supposed to work and it is a bit short but clearly states everything. We currently lack CO's so if you are what you say in the app, you'd be perfect.
Captain Arbs says, “Gonna deploy the slipspace bomb on the colony”
Nasoki Chen says, “We gonna get the phat dub?”
approved, I seen your work
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]