Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brutishcrab51's URF Commander Application
Ckey: Slymantis84, used to be Brutishcrab51.

Discord name: Brutishcrab51#3185

Character Name(s): Oscar Easter (Insurrectionist, ONI Guard), Seylin Meritas (Insurrectionist Officer, ONI Guard Commander) , Mak'al (Kig-Yar).

Do you understand the RoE?: Yep.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Yep. URF have a looser RoE, but they need to follow it.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yep. Makes sense, OOC conduct reflects on me in all cases.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: The leadership caste for the URF above normal Officers, providing hierarchy and direction for the URF on the server while they try to fight the UNSC. It's not a combat role, it's a role meant to give direction and purpose for normal fighters. Something they can do now that base communications work.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I've been around for a while, and I've been a URF main since forum applications became a thing. I love the URF, ecstatic for the faction. I stay up long into the night on discord talking about it, I play it every opportunity I can. The faction has a lot going for it, but only when people can help keep it running. I'm not the most outstanding player, but I haven't done anything that bad administratively and this has been my faction of choice since the very start in late 2017.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
After speaking with them, +1.
They believe they have their false prophets on their side. Well let them believe what they will.

We have the MACs on our side.