Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GCPD job appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Getfreur

Your Discord Username: Getfreur

Your character name (if relevant): Casval Balthier

Who were you banned by: BDpuffy420

Date of ban: early 2018, don't remember the specific date.

Length of ban: permanent GCPD job bans

Full ban reason:
If i remember right, i was playing as a Military Police and was trying to arrest a marine that broke into the armory and after some attempts in using non-lethal methods to arrest him, i used lethal force.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:
At that specific day i was in a real shit mood for personnel reasons and snapped when that happened, after James called my attention to what i had done during the incident i accepted the punishment to be job banned with a 1 week ban, i was totally in the wrong in that situation.
I like playing cop roles in servers, not because of the authority, but because of the heavy RP that most the time come with the role, i play a lot of similar roles in others server so i have a pretty good understand about laws that security roles must enforce and how to enforce and i think i was a good GCPD player at the time, considering that GCPD did't had laws set like now, i was just a little poor as a MP, which too did't had marine law or ROE at the time if i remember well .
So to summarize, i want to play as GCPD because i like the RP that playing as GCPD give you and i will not do the same mistake or anything that would even resemble a mistake.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]