Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: GrimmReconz

Your Discord Username: N/A

Your character name (if relevant): Don't remember

Who were you banned by: titanfield

Date of ban: 3/16/18

Length of ban: Permanent (i'm assuming since its been a year+)

Full ban reason: Rdm x2 logged after killing second person. Claimed I was an innie after second kill.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Honestly I have no recollection of doing any of this. I just recently started playing SS13 again after a break and I saw this Halo server. The name definitely sounded familiar and I remember playing on a Halo server at around the same time in late 2017/early 2018. Despite this I take full responsibility for my actions and I feel that after being banned for more than a year I deserve a second chance. I'm relatively active in other SS13 communities and very rarely log out if an admin or someone pings me looking for answers (the only times being if I lose connection or a storm hits and thus I come back when I can). I definitely have RP experience and wouldn't normally go killing randoms for shits and giggles but we all make mistakes and from what is written I certainly seem to have made some. Thank you for your time and cheers!
I can't find any records of you on other servers than here, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Considering that was your only note and it was a long time ago, this ban is lifted.