Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Fanta's Shipmaster Application
Ckey: JoeFanta

Discord name (username####): Johnny Fanta#0979

Character Name(s): Tiberus 'Faustus / Frank J. Gelatt (The XO) 

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?: In total? I do not know, though considering I've been a part of it for quite a while back in the day, I'd say quite a bit. 

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?:
Recently I've had less and less opportunities to properly roleplay, but I've had my fair share of experiences, that I've shared in the past, like the duel on GC that I had mentioned in my faction application. 

Roughly put, every race has their own quirks when it comes to roleplay. The higher the rank of a being is within the covenant, the larger are the expectations of players and their characters. A shipmaster's supposed to be a highly intelligent, religious zealot and a proficient tactician that looks down upon any and all heretical behaviour, while going all out to maintain cohesion aboard their vessel.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?: Yes, I do. 

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?: Yes, I do. 

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yes, I do. 

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: I'm applying for a shipmaster, a very difficult to play role, due to the fact that it's a role that is in charge of both the main covenant vessel and every troop aboard it. They're supposed to keep the ship's integrity and it's crew at an acceptable level, to ensure their survival as a collective. 

Why should you be whitelisted?: I main command roles 80% of the time and so far I've never disappointed. On the covenant side I play Tiberus Faustus, an Elite Major with which I've achieved the faction a Major Victory probably more than once. On the UNSC side, I main the XO role, simply because it's the only high command role I have access to, and so far I've never managed to lose my ODP/Ship, regardless of who won the round. I'd say these are my two most notable characters as of late, they both have flavour texts and I've genuinely done my best to keep things both rule-friendly and at the same time make sure no one's bored.

A round which I consider a victory of mine as a UNSC XO, was during one of my most recent ones. With a rather small, yet decent crew, I captured the artifact and destroyed the covenant shipyard, before majorly crippling their ship and forcing them into slipspace until the end of the round.

A recent Covenant Major I achieved as my Elite Major, was when I was in charge of the ship as the only Elite on-board. We captured the artifact, raided ONI fairly quickly after stumbling upon it and then went after the UNSC ship. We destroyed the ODP, their support vessels, their shipyards and then crippled their ship to the point where everyone but their mac gunner were dead or had fled. We then captured their Nav chip and set off the antimatter bomb aboard the vessel.

I think I'm a good commander, a decent roleplayer too when given the opportunity. I am genuinely serious and I know what I'm applying for, so I'm not jumping into cold waters.
Deny this, I've resigned.
okay
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]