Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specter56 SPARTAN App
Scenario 4 Answer:

For scenario 4 i'd have to put the objectives of the CO to the side or completely abandon the mission given by the CO in flavor of the objective set by the RD under sector priority 3. To protect ONI Data/personal/Intel.
before or during deployment (if possible) I would probably inquire about if it was vital i secured the data intact. or if the objective was just to make sure it did not fall into the wrong hands. Depending on the answer it could lead me to two outcomes A. I have to make sure the information and data is quickly and safely evaced off site without damage. or B. i have to make sure the data is accounted for and ready to be destroyed to prevent capture.

But overall main goal would be to get to sublevel 1 in order to ensure Nav data is secure and sublevel 2 is not compromised. Most likely using the coms site direct tunnel to ONI Sublevel 1 to infiltrate the facility. it is most likely faster than trying to fight through the cov forces, this also opens up a possible evacuation route for ONI personal. afterwards it would simply be a matter of arming the nuke and defending it (and the Data) until the nuke is ready to blow. Evacing out the way we came in (Com tunnel) if possible.

as a optional goal for me. it would be within my Spartans priority to help secure living ONI personal, while not stated as my objective for the operation it is still a goal that can be pursed within way of my original given objectives.
"...First time a kids been among them" Terry Blackburn - Aftermath of Episode 777 Downfall of Sanity.

Messages In This Thread
Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Specter56 - 11-13-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Stingray540 - 11-13-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Comrade - 11-13-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Specter56 - 11-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Cloaker_Joker115 - 11-13-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Stingray540 - 11-13-2019, 11:41 PM