Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specter56 SPARTAN App
Scenario 1:

I like that you mentioned the enemy numbers, but the most important part to gain from this Scenario is that you must get a valid mission from the RD. Nothing vague. The RD hasn't specifically asked you to do anything other than 'deploy' in this scenario. You'd want to confirm what they want - break the siege and push the enemy away, helping collect all classified documents and activating the self-destruct, etc.

Scenario 2:

You picked up that the wording of the scenario implies that both the force and failed UNSC attempt it there, good. However you still need to get this valid mission from the aCO - it can be as simple as Getting the nuke disarmed or ensuring the boarders are repelled, but you still need one.

Scenario 3:

Those are both very reasonable responses to this scenario. One thing to note that as of this posting, Spartan Self-Destruct has been implemented so that's an option. Not holding it against you.

I personally know that you are a good player, roleplayer, and as being ex-staff will follow the rules to the best of your ability. However, I'm specifically trying to avoid my own personal bias in these decisions and I found that I needed to remind you of things in Scenario 1 and 2 a bit too much.

I'm going to direct the Spartans here to comment on your app and see what they think. For now:

Scenario 4:

You've been given a direct order by the CO to take the chance to board the Covenant Warship via boarding pods, and cripple it from within by destroying either the shield-generator, overloading the slipspace, or detonating their anti-matter bomb. You know that an ODST team failed to do this earlier and that the ship is crawling with the Covenant. However, just as you and your team are about to deploy, the aRD calls out and asks for urgent assistance - the Covenant has just broken through the front gate and obliterated any defenders. The aRD wants you to simply assist in securing classified data including the nav chip, as well as detonating the site's self-destruct.

What do you do here and why?

Messages In This Thread
Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Specter56 - 11-13-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Stingray540 - 11-13-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Comrade - 11-13-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Specter56 - 11-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Cloaker_Joker115 - 11-13-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Specter56 SPARTAN App - by Stingray540 - 11-13-2019, 11:41 PM