Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SlygorTheThird covenant application
Ckey: SlygorTheThird

Discord name: Back to normal Spide#8412

In-character name: Dukud a Unggoy and if approved, a Isan 'Dasumee a Sangheili Minor

general character info: Dukud is a relatively average grunt, quick to panic and not exactly on the durable side, but still has complete faith and loyalty in those ranking above him. Isan being only a Minor means he is by no means an exceptionally experienced member, but he still puts all the zeal one would expect from his kind into all actions against the heretics.

Reason for joining : While I think the other two factions are fine, I simply prefer not playing yet another human character in this kind of setting, especially with how varied and unique each of the covenant races are.

Roleplay Example/History: I have been playing for about two years now, having mostly stayed on another heavy RP server. On said server I actually had a whitelist for a species accepted, so I feel like I am capable of doing decent RP.

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later. The covenant are a collection of races all unified under the command of the Prophets, the faction is entirely held under a zealous religion of which humanity are considered heretics and thus must be exterminated. 
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]