Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masterchief366556-Covenant Application
Ckey:Masterchief366556

Discord name:masterchief366556

In-character name: Sero 'Hakamee

General character info: Sero is a extremely zealous Ranger Sangheili. He will generally hold respect for those who fight alongside them in the name of The Great Journey and will do his to insure that his objectives against the heretics are completed, even if it means his own life being lost. He generally prefers a more ranged Approach to combat, preferring a Covenant Carbine as his primary weapon. Though he will not be afraid to enter CQC and use his backup Plasma Rifle.

Reason for joining : I have been a fan of Halo since I was 6, and being able to play as a member of "The Bad Guys" seems really interesting. I also love some of the lore behind the Covenant as well. And just to be honest, playing as a Sangheili really appeals to me.

Roleplay Example/History: I have been playing Baystation 12 and CM SS13 for about the last 7 or so Months.

More depth with factions details IE: The Covenant is...well a covenant of races under the rule of the Prophets and the Elites (to a certain extent). They are highly fanatical and zealous organization who are currently embroiled in a war with Humanity due to them being Heretics (though in reality its because Humanity essentially shatters the entire Religion that the Prophets set up and benefit from).  
For the great Journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]