Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guprei's Spartan App
You have a pretty long history on the server and are often a good ODST, however:

Scenario 1:

You ask about the size of the covenant force. That's good, as that links with it having to be a significant enemy force when deploying. The artefact is completely irrelevant in this situation unless specifically mentioned by the RD, though. You mention requiring a valid mission... but that's not enough. Even if the covenant was deployed in significant force, you failed to mention the fact that both UNSC/ODST/ONI Forces should have already tried and failed to complete the task you're being given in some capacity. Moving on.

Scenario 2:

Relaying the request to the CO/RD is fine, and is actually nice as I would encourage Spartans to try and help guide players to be able to give valid missions - at the start, they may not understand how. Deployment itself isn't okay as we need to have a clear mission as discussed earlier - such as disarming the nuke or clearing the ship of Insurrectionists. Sergeants *can* authorise missions -IF- they are the acting CO, which is very possible if the ship has been boarded and the URF are taking over as my prompt suggests, under normal circumstances you're correct though. A lot missed here.

Scenario 3:

Yep. That's fine. However it's important to note that you do have the ability to complete both tasks as Priority 2 states the gear can be either retrieved or destroyed. If you grab the body and defend the nuke, you accomplish this, but your answer is also correct.

Overall, I'm finding this application lacking due to those reasons I've had to explain. Please consider reapplying in 1 month.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Guprei's Spartan App - by Sgt. Guprei - 11-10-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Guprei's Spartan App - by Stingray540 - 11-10-2019, 06:54 PM