Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ducky's ODST Application
Ckey: Ducky Momo

Timezone: CST

Discord Name: Ducky Momo#0793

Character(s): Elias Janssen

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Elias generally tries to see the good in everything, remaining optimistic even in the worst environment with the worst people. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Born to a wealthy family, Elias hails from a line of military officers. Growing up with a cushioned life, the Danish man breezed through the early years of his life until he joined a marine academy where he was put to the test. Pulling through, Elias graduated and began his career in the UNSC, a new but confident greenhorn. Serious at times, Elias can switch between lightening the mood and taking charge on the flip of a coin. Standing at 6'3 with prominent Danish features, having an amiable personality, and specializing with SMGs and pistols, Elias is a quality medic.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yeah.
I've got some history with ducky, from cm. Know he's a good lad, competent and ain't prone to being a fucking retard. Was hesitant to sponsor this given his play time, but now that I've seen him more, I'm more than happy to sponsor this ODST app and give him a chance.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]