Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipmaster Application
Ckey: Delta M

Discord name (username####): Paradox#8333

Character Name(s): Sira Ucha 'Kraralumai

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
I have been a Covenant Faction member for a month now.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?
Sadly no events i've not been apart of to show off, but I have experience in leading forces both on the ground and on the ship. I know that Covenant requires high rp as they are a serious group, but I wish to show more of my capabilities in this area if given the chance.

Do you understand the RoE?
I do understand and will uphold them.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
I understand that if I break the rule I will be removed because of it.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
I understand that my behaviour can affect what others think of me and will have to improve on such to show that I can be a better person.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
As a Shipmaster, I am the leader of this sector's invasion force. I must protect the ship and keep it maintained, while also taking command of the troops put under my care. To complete the missions and make sure order is kept within the ranks, while also dealing with any heretical threat aboard it. I know I may not ever experience combat on the ground, but not all battles are fought on the frontlines.

Why should you be whitelisted?
I have shown, I can take charge of people and lead them to victory, both from the ground and space, but to also make sure that the mission is completed. I wish to use this to become better in roles that require leadership and to show that I can be trusted with an important position.
[Equality Stare]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13919669]
approved, show the empire your might!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]