• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Nautilus23

Your Discord Username: A Cup of Tea

Your character's name (if relevant): Elliot Kuster

Who were you banned by: BDpuffy

Date of ban: 10/27/2019

Length of ban: until appeal

Full ban reason: Griefer attacking the IWO and people around him. [ james didn't look into it too much which is fair with my history of shittery]

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: so the whole story is that i was gearing up and i asked the RO for attaches and an LMG so i could be useful as a MG marine, then he didn’t respond icly i got impatient and threatened to hack in, and i got some tools and unscrewed the door intending to bolt him in as a joke, the RO assumed that the door was broken and yelled over comms , before i did anything riley pulled me back, then the PL showed up and realized nothing was actually done, then i was explaining to the PL that he was ignoring me for no real reason and as i was talking the RO charges me mid talk with a prod knocking me out (in LOOC i said i’m gonna break you bud cause i’m an idiot), i wake up grab a knife, and a machete, i hit the window once with the knife, the RO comes out and i charge him i hit him with my fist, and use my machete to parry the baton, then riley assuming i’m killing him with the machete [it was on my sprite riley was justified] shoots his magnum at me, he misses and nails the RO and yea thats the whole story, In fairness it was semi-poorly escalated but he hit first and i responded with non-lethals [my fists] i have some screen shots of the chat log thing, i could have dealt with it better as he was an officer and I a private, the only reason I attacked him was because he rushed me with a baton while i was being “civil” and talking with the PL, as i’m gathering info i just realized i accidentally hit ava with the machete which is an automatic defense in thing, i also realize that danny stone was i think disarming riley which caused his gun to go off
You have track record of being a shitter man, and you were JUST unbanned not too long ago before this. Why should I bother doing it again.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Since there no reply at all denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]