Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mvp777 - Honor guard application.
Ckey: Mvp777

Discord name(username####): Cookie#7058

Character Name(s): Xuro 'Sekamee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
 1.5 years

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them?
 I fully understand that they are an esteemed body guard with all the rights and restrictions that entails and not soldiers, leave leading charges against heretic positions to the Majors and Minors.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
Completely.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?
 I fully understand.

Situation: 

Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?

According to Honor guard regulations and the fact that i've already killed the one who dishonored me, my next course of action is alert the battlenet of the prophet's death and either begin guarding the Shipmaster if one is present. Or returning to the Mantle and guarding it until someone of a suitable position appears for me to resume my duties. Depending on circumstances i may instead commit suicide to restore my honor.

Why should you be whitelisted?

I believe i could add to the general fun and RP of the covenant side, the chance to RP the dynamics of the honored bodyguard of a VIP appeals to me from an RP perspective as an avid fan of the halo games and lore. I generally fulfill the combat requirements a role such as Honor Guard entails and am able to Roleplay to a relatively high degree when required. Ultimately it all boils down to the fact that i believe playing the dynamics that this role entails could make for a great deal of enjoyment for every one involved in both RP and combat situations.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]