Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeder's Ban Appeal
I played on Citadel for around an hour, literally the first time I had played on their community, so I didn't know what I was in for, besides that the players are from a fandom. I understand that you must take reference from other communities, but what happened on Citadel was instigated by all parties present who kept on getting angry over me resisting arrest. That situation was entirely different from what happened on this server, so I don't see why it should be taken into consideration. All I'm trying to do is appeal the ban on this server, so I can come back to it. This is my first ban here, so all I want is a chance on THIS community, to prove that I'm not just trying to senselessly minge. I hope you're willing to make a compromise, blacklist me from URF and Colonist for a while if you have to, kick me out of the Covenant faction. I just want to come back and play. I want to also have an actual conversation about this over discord in voice, I don't think it'd be a negative to discuss this.

Messages In This Thread
Seeder's Ban Appeal - by SeederJoe - 06-12-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: Seeder's Ban Appeal - by Allakai - 06-12-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Seeder's Ban Appeal - by SeederJoe - 06-12-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Seeder's Ban Appeal - by SeederJoe - 06-14-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Seeder's Ban Appeal - by SeederJoe - 06-15-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Seeder's Ban Appeal - by Allakai - 06-19-2019, 08:08 PM