Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emoats18's (-/$$XxXEMONEYXxX$$\-#1001) discord appeal
(06-10-2019, 08:36 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: I would not have known about it if that wasnt already a thing.

So, how about explaining the more serious issues, I would have let this slide if it were not for the multikeys we found.

Yeah, I play this at work, I used to use my acc that I made in 2016 under the same username I have here, but I reinstalled windows because I bought a ssd recently so I lost everything. Can't get it recovered so yeah, if I manage it I'll use it, I made two I think Yabdab1212 and some other one that I lost because I play this at work on a shitty lenovo thinkpad t61 cause I work security on night shift and it can go seven or eight hours with nothing going on and had to make a new acc cause I couldn't get my info for Yabdab1212 on my mobile data, but finally did and abandoned that acc. I explained this to russell and he understood. So yeah sorry about that. Kinda miss my old acc though cause I had it for years.

Also, this is my first discord ban. I've lurked around since early 2018 I think, had my discord acc hijack by some latvian who is not related to this server or community, and had to remake my acc cause he got it perma'd for something or another and had remake my personal discord server. I remember telling people about what happened, I had to rejoin the CM discord too because of it. They had set me up with my shit again after I gave them my ckey and gave them my side of the story, I don't think I had to here because I had no faction or whitelist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emoats18's (-/$$XxXEMONEYXxX$$\-#1001) discord appeal - by emoats18 - 06-10-2019, 08:41 PM