Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asskek - ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey: asskek

Your character name (if relevant): luger foucault

Who were you banned by: probably the host

Date of ban: not sure -- server's not on the hub. 

Length of ban: permanent

Full ban reason: not sure -- server's not on the hub. probably general shittery, garbage behavior, being a general cancer on the ss13 community, etcetera. there is no atoning for being the shitter i'm known as

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: i do not think i should be unbanned for any reason other than that i have become a vastly less terrible version of myself. i have been told that i once "rocked the ss13 community". this is not a good thing -- it was a shitty period in my life where long hours bingeing ss13 while barely supporting my rent with my now-fiance bred a certain kind of shittery that i couldn't contain. i regret this juvenile state of being. i am now in the Air Force and consider myself a much more mature individual -- i've maintained a good presence on Bad Deathclaw, where i'm now being considered for adminship, and I am an active contributor to john oxford's TES13 project. that is all i can offer. 
A quick tip from one servicemen to another, stop bringing it up as it makes you look bad and gives the impression you're trying to strongarm to get your way by appealing to a civilian's appreciation of service.

That said, I'm inclined to unban you from the discord and server and give you the opportunity to show how much you've changed. Accepted.