• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaidon Wise - Ban Appeal
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Asian_047

Your character name (if relevant): Jaidon Wise

Who were you banned by: BDPuffy420 

Date of ban: 5/27/19

Length of ban: Perma until appeal

Full ban reason: invaded the ONI base with a bs reason (server is down as I'm posting this so can't get the exact reason)

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: It was evidently, a very crazy round for everybody involved. Here is my side

So I spawn in as a normal UNSC marine, as was the majority of the server. I arm up and complete a briefing and some time later we run into a URF ship. We board the ship and there are 2-3 innies in it, we end up taking two of them prisoner (although one went SSD). Fast forward a little bit more and an elite boards the ship but gets hecked. This is the point where a lot of people started getting bored since we were stuck in space, unable to move since our engines suffered through an ion storm (something like that). So me and a couple others check on the only prisoner still awake. We start bullying him for fun and we eventually took him to the marine bathrooms and towel whipped him a whole bunch. We were eventually stopped by Jessica Weiss who then healed them up and brought them back to the holding cell (didn't know towel whipping was that lethal). After that I head to the armory and I see a headless Vanechka lying on the ground and Butch standing over them desperately explaining what happened. They were apparently fighting each other for fun and Butch accidentally picked up a gun and shot their head off, he then rested and said "I give myself to the law" or something. 

As I'm taking him to a holding cell we get an announcement stating that an investigation team was coming to well.. investigate. It mentioned something about mistreatment of prisoners and such. The entire bertels crew was like "oh god oh fuck" and we ALL rushed to clean up the bertels and get rid of ANY evidence possible. So first we get Butch and send him on an escape pod along with some bodybags full of bullets and other stuff that was just lying around. We then go to briefing together and fabricate this elaborate story to cover all of our tracks, it involved the elite killing Vanechka and beating the URF prisoner senseless to the point he got massive brain damage. We then do our absolute best to distract and tie the ODST investigation team into our story. We eventually, one by one, escaped on escape pods onto the planet VT9, and this is where the juice happens.

So I land on VT9, with fear of being charged with warcrimes and desertion of the UNSC, I considered myself and the rest of the Bertel crew rogue. I landed right next to the communications relay and started building there. I then meet up with the other marines, Lother Jones, Beauford, and whoever else was involved. I had heard previously on comms that the ONI guards had fired upon Beauford, so I had assumed they were hostile. We all hatched this plan to takeover the ONI base. We broke in from the lower tunnel and DETAINED every guard/researcher we saw. From what I remember there were 3 guards we took prisoner. Nobody was shot afaik, we definitely took the peaceful route first. I should also mention, before our raid there was an announcement stating the Bertels crew were rogue and lethal force was going to be used on us. We all took that as our final straw and took matters into our own hands. To gain more leverage I went into the storage and nuke room to secure it, only for bargaining. I never actually planned on setting the nuke. And at that point I was banned.

Now why should I be unbanned? At first glance, seeing as we, UNSC marines invaded and took over the ONI base is a big no no. I completely understand why we were banned. Things got way out of hand even for the amount of roleplay and stuff that went into this round. I really enjoy playing here and will definitely act with more caution in the future.
Ban shall be lifted
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]