Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint against Garth Pawolski
(05-27-2019, 06:48 AM)Karmac Wrote: I mean I just took the rocket launcher because I felt like using it that round
I think that's actually either the second or third time I've used it exclusively actually
Normally I just use the shotgun, it's not like I took it at the start of the round knowing who I'd be fighting
I simply stated on the discord that I understand it's not a very fair weapon, and talked extensively with other discord users explaining the fact
With that belief are you just going to report me for metagaming every round I pickup a rocket launcher?

sidenote: notice the part in the literal first screenshot where we ask you to surrender and it is immediately followed with your buddy dropping a grenade? I shot him because I heard him prime it, which is why it blew up

Firstly: Military personnel do not get to use a rocket launcher 'because they feel like it.' Secondarily, this is an MRP server - using rocket launchers designed for anti vehicle duties against infantry when you have no reason to suspect you'll be going against vehicles is just cheesy. At the ONI base, I'm willing to cut slack because of the Warthogs, even then. You used the rockets against an infantryman twice as is shown in Screenshot 2.5. Of which, the first shot hits Screemer before he primes the grenade. Thereby meaning, he was under attack when you called of surrender.

Secondly: The number of times you've used the rocket launcher in the past is immaterial to the incident.

Thirdly: The fact you prefer using the shotgun is immaterial to the incident.

Fourthly: The fact that you acknowledge it is a weapon with extreme power only adds to the charge you used it solely for the purposes of metagaming. You weren't engaging vehicles. You weren't engaging heavy infantry. You were engaging regular infantry - of which one was a friendly.

Fifthly: I'm not going to report you for using a rocket launcher. I'm going to report you for using a rocket launcher designed for AT and AA purposes against lightly armed infantry on more than one occasion.
Characters: Tyrannius Burian, Melissa Haygardy, Calvin Kulevar, and Calgary Rains

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 06:41 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Mclovin - 05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 10:06 AM