Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unjust ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: ILIKESEXLOL

Your character name (if relevant): Tin Lao Ming

Who were you banned by: thegreytide, yet PantasTheDank was the one who initially began talking to me about this.

Date of ban: 5/26/2019

Length of ban: Until Appeal

Full ban reason: "low rp,racisim, tryed to rule laywer, being hevily toxic" (Copypasted from the actual ban screen.) But in reality, the reasoning behind the ban will be explained in my appeal. 

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  Because I've done nothing to instigate such a reaction out of Pantas. I've got no idea why he didn't ban me himself, but I feel like the ban was more biased and politically motivated. I'm absolutely new to the server, and as I stated in my initial attempt to talk to Pantas, I did my best to roleplay as my charcater without causing discomfort to players and/or staff. I've been in more than a single sit, I've played more than one round, yet only Pantas seemed to have an issue with the way my character was roleplayed. He can't claim it was a low roleplay character, because I've barely had any interraction with other players due to him being alone most of the time, and the only interraction he did have was during the round he got banned, was him taking the piss of some other asian dude who spoke fake chinese over eband. 

I NEVER tried to rule lawyer, I just said what my opinion was to Pantas himself, because the way he handled the sit was outrageous, he completely ignored the points I was trying to make, constantly claiming racism and stalking me through his admin powers as I killed some random cat because it kept on pushing me off my seat while I was trying to buckle myself to a chair. (A cat I then dragged to medbay and thought I could revive with the defib, but failed cause it only works on human players.) I was alone on the civilian cruiser, and didn't hurt anyone in-game other than that cat. Was I in the wrong for killing the cat? Sure, but it was In-character. Did I report that other dude that talked like a generic asian over eband? No, I just took it IC and parodied him. There's numerous people who aren't even asian or black, yet they play characters from all corners of the world and talk with "accents".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was asked to handle this appeal. For starters, they were a little overzealous with the whole animal thing. Nobody should care what you did to a cat in the server. I talked to him about that. Being 'admin stalked' just means they were doing their job. Due to your past issues, we are wary of your behavior.

When it comes to racism the whole "[EBAND] Tin Lao Ming (F) exclaims, "King'a Kong BIGGG Dong MAO DZEDON COMMANDER ZHAO!!!" " is too much, it does not matter if you were parodying someone else, it is just racist period. That was when it went beyond the accent. You also just kept spamming it into comms to the point it could not be ignored anymore. The other person is also going to be corrected.

Now, show me an example of you performing accent without making an SJW pop their eyes out and the ban will be lifted.
Just a slight correction, I was the one being overzealous about the animal thing, I thought it fell under the NPC thing, I do apologize for my mistake.
I just won't use that accent.
Good enough for me! Ban lifted.