Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror
I stand by those statements except for one, you are right that I was poisoning the well with the "Towards the prophet, your input about heresy means very little" statement. I should have refrained from that. I cannot help that you are insulted, being insulted is a choice. You being the reason for the whitelist is not some random statement uttered in annoyance, it is fact.

You should stop wasting your time painting me as an evil individual and enemy to the server and instead put your energy towards more productive arguments for this issue.

So far whats clear is: I made an error based on ignorance, however keep in mind this server rule. " If an admin says something, for that time being, it is law. No matter what an admin said at any other time or rule stating otherwise. If you want to lawyer it, take it to the admin complaint forum where your argument may be reviewed." We have you in complaints, but you are focusing on the wrong thing. I am not going to be removed or scolded heavily because I did not drop my panties for you.

I have an idea that would prevent this from happening in the future, a ruling that says that when prophets allow for heresy, that it gets informed in adminhelp, this way it prevents future misunderstandings and overreactions.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Leudoberct - 05-22-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by MactoPerFuror - 05-22-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM