Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror
(05-22-2019, 02:18 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: I insulted nobody. I am the one who writes the RoE, I was not made aware of this addition for the prophets. I would have made it worded better. There was no threat given. You still lied, you are passing over it instead of confronting it. 5 minutes of time is also bullshit, you begged consistently. I do not see why you would need to speak human as a prophet proposing a truce or even alliance for a moment is heresy so high that it is inexcusable.

I am not going to bother prostrating myself just because you did not like being told no. You can bitch and rules lawyer after the decision. I may have been wrong, but I am trying to do the best I can do within small limited timeframes. I will not sit there and cater to letting you have your way and piss around with faxes on a ship that's lost, because you may be ruining other players experience.

I still dislike the idea that a prophet can just change the rules of heresy on a whim just because he or an artifact may be in danger. It ruins the entire concept and makes it hollow, you can bet that I am going to change the RoE to reflect this. (under discourse first, of course.)

"you kept screeching in admin help"
"Towards the prophet, your input about heresy means very little"
"so focused on your survival over roleplaying out the scenario that you did not care about the rules in the slightest"
"You are the reason that prophets are going whitelist."

All of these statements are personally insulting to me, and I'll tell you why.

For the first situation involving the galactic common adminhelp, right now it's just your word against mine on the admin help situation, I've asked multiple staff members to retrieve the server-logs and post them on this complaint. Those server logs will clearly show that you are distorting the timeframe, misconstruing the situation, and overall acting in a way that can be considered manipulative.

You invalidating my opinion is an insult, you are basically telling me that my interpretation of heresy what I thought was right, when there was no clear definition of what heresy is, means nothing, is useless and worthless. That is what you are saying. That is an insult.

You speculating on a situation stating that I was focusing on my survival, without even checking the facts and trying to paint me as someone who would survive one round over roleplay is appalling. I have always been a staunch roleplayer, and I even made my covenant application in character based on roleplay. I have also have written some lore for the server based on encouragement from a Loremaster. I do not care about winning or losing, I only wanted a good story. You ruined that story by abusing your authority, your power, and then acting with careless disregard in the admin-pms. 

You are telling me that I am the reason that Prophets are becoming whitelisted. That in itself is not an insult, however, the reasons I was given for prophet going whitelist by the Host of the server is not something I want to be associated with my character, or my being. I was informed that the reason the Prophet is going whitelisted is because individuals were "molesting ungoggy" and acting without a care in the world for roleplay. You are comparing my actions, which other players who are active members of the Covenant completely agree with, to molesting Ungoggy and disregarding roleplay. That is insulting. 

I have taken screenshots of the entire conversation that happened within the Covenant Channel, and as soon as I get word on if I am allowed to post them on the forums I will do so. 

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Leudoberct - 05-22-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM