Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror
Which part is appalling for you? The fact that you did not get to rules lawyer the situation? I was the only active admin on, being flooded by tickets. I am not going to spend extra time on your feels. The stripping of your chara? This was done because you broke the RoE and other players were being actively impacted by the situation. Force dropping the item in question and having you die fast resolves the situation quickly while punishing you for it.

Towards the prophet, your input about heresy means very little when through the entire game you kept screeching in admin help that you NEEDED human speech so you could survive. When told no you continued to press it. I imagine that you were also dragging that grunt around so that you could speak to the humans anyway. You were so focused on your survival over roleplaying out the scenario that you did not care about the rules in the slightest. You also lied that you did not ask the sang to commit heresy to protect yourself, which is evidenced in the screencaps. You are the reason that prophets are going whitelist. Both of you are lucky I did not decide to strip you of your faction.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Leudoberct - 05-22-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by MactoPerFuror - 05-22-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM