Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror
Hello! I was the Vice Minister of Sanitation. I'll explain my side of the story and give some lore accounts of when Prophets have allowed minor heresy such as using a weapon to defend a relic and themselves. 

It all started when I was informed by my team that they had found the location of a Relic. Upon hearing this news I requested an honor guard from the Ministry of Resolution, waited for five minutes, and then proceeded to board the SDV Vindictive Infraction and set a course for VT9. Upon arriving there my team deployed down to the surface while I remained on the ship with two Kig-Yar Minors. Around ten minutes into the deployment, the SDV Vindictive Infraction started getting attacked, we were continuously being bombarded by the Bertels. My Kig-Yar fired the guns and I ordered a retreat back to the SDV Vindictive Infraction to man the guns and prioritize my safety, being a san'shyuum and all we love self-preservation. They returned, and we chased off the Bertels.

Upon them being deployed a second time and suffering heavy casualties the Bertels returned and open fired on our vessel, blowing holes into the Bridge and damaging us extensively. It was at this point, upon consultation with my Sangheili that I evacuated using an escape pod. The pod dropped down to VT9 where I met the Sangheili known as Khoro 'Vontakee. He safeguarded my protection and we retrieved a Ungoggy named DafDaf who was injured. We took DafDaf to the VT9 Medical Bay where I treated his injuries, it was at that point we spotted a vehicle, my Sangheili informed me that he did not have enough ammo to fight them off, the Ungoggy then recommended he use the heretic's weapon. He at first said no to the idea and looked to me for advice. At this point, I authorized the use of the Heretic's Weapon in order to safeguard a Relic, and a Prophet, both things have been done extensively in Official Halo Canon. 

In the middle of the battle, the Sangheili suddenly dropped all of his clothes and items which I no doubt figured was an admin at that point, because my Sangheili was using the Confetti Maker to combat the hostile ODST successfully. It was at this point he was slain and this is where I left both of them. I then met up with an Ungoggy named Wisus. We then spent the entire round running away on VT9.

I was contacted twenty or so minutes after the original event and told by Mac that I am quote on quote "Causing him grief" due to my orders. He told me to stop after I informed him what I gave the order for. I then informed him that what I did has been done countless times in the past, and is not out of the ordinary for a San'Shyuum to do, saying again that it was completely canonical for a Prophet to do something like that in an extreme situation (It was literally kill or be killed, they were right in front of me and I was dodging sniper bullets.) His response was "nope, don't care"

I've brought up the fact that Prophet's have canonically approved minor bouts of Heresy (Even though the Prophets have full control over who to call a heretic, and who to not call a heretic. They literally make this stuff up to give a reason for someone's executions.) in defense of themself or a relic. 

Instead of posting examples from the Halo Encyclopedia, I will post a clear example of why it was okay for the Sangheili to do what he did based on the Covenant's Law for the server. https://projectunsc.org/wiki/index.php/Covenant_Law

Heresy in the laws is defined as

"Teaming up with heretics (humans, covenant who have been branded as heretics), using heretical items, and touching or using forerunner artifacts without permission."

The Sangheili clearly didn't violate that law as I gave him express permission as the Prophet, to use technology that would not only defend a holy Forerunner Relic but myself. This was completely in character and Mac's Intervention was abusive, and his responses uncalled for. This is not the way a staff member should behave. 

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Leudoberct - 05-22-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM