Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genuinely just want to experience the game now.
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username:  pillarman (N3zo) 

Your character name (if relevant): So long ago I can't remember

Who were you banned by: titanfield

Date of ban: 2018-08-09 (18:32:54)

Length of ban: Permanent

Full ban reason: "shot their commanding officer to death and then logged off before I could question them"

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 

It's been almost a year, and im not too clear on the details from back then. I know what I did was bad obviously no one does that and thinks it's ok for any reason. I'm not going to defend my actions I just want a chance to really play the game.

Side Note: I think I was just messing around honestly going out of my way to blatantly kill people for no reason in game all the time isn't what im about especially these days.
If you knew what you were doing was wrong back then, why should we believe you won't lash out again if you get bored or angry?

What's changed with you since you were banned?
(05-20-2019, 06:26 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: If you knew what you were doing was wrong back then, why should we believe you won't lash out again if you get bored or angry?

What's changed with you since you were banned?

I've worked on my anger issues, I don't want to grief and Im not doing this just to hop back on and start breaking the rules.
I'd like to be a part of the community and participate.
I can't say im a gem of a person who doesn't make mistakes but I know that was one and im genuinely sorry.
From what I've learned, the ckey that is banned (pillarman) is an alt you use in place of "xenosandbox". Do you have anything to say about that? Or have I heard wrong?
(05-21-2019, 02:58 PM)Stingray540 Wrote: From what I've learned, the ckey that is banned (pillarman) is an alt you use in place of  "xenosandbox". Do you have anything to say about that? Or have I heard wrong?

No that's true but I lost access to that login years ago and haven't used it since 40k server days, Also (Pillarman) is an alt for (Xenosandbox the second) which I used for a long time as my sole account until a year-ish ago when I made pillarman

My 2 accounts that I use right now are Pillarman and N3zo

And the fact that I would admit this and submit an appeal hopefully makes it obvious that I don’t make these accounts to ban evade.
Yeah, I didn't see those ckeys being used on the server. Your responses seem genuine enough.

Unbanned.