Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player Complaint: Blaze Hohenheim
CKey: Getfeur
Reasoning: Getfeur, aka Blaze, is one of those players I deem it necessary to have MPs. Even if I am an O-5 and the Captain of the Bertels they won't see me as a authority.

During the cannon round, Blaze operated separately to my orders despite not receiving the go-ahead to. As the Bertels Corpsman, his job was to work shipside on the wounded. While medical evacs were not common during the round due to the Covenant ship wrecking the Bertels while they sat above KS7, he still did not prepare any chemicals or set up anything else to make sure the medbays were set for use. He hung around the engineering bay, even when I asked for volunteers to get the phoron canisters off the ship during the pre-round. He did not attempt to get to a gun on the Bertels to help return fire when the fighting started. He didn't even move from engineering when we went to evacuate the wounded on KS7.

When the fighting started, he made no attempt to contribute to the fighting. Major Hill, Lieutenant Eckhart, and my Helmsman were all at combat stations trying to return fire while he did nothing except pitch us into slipspace without me even mentioning the drive. After that, he would not move from engineering, working to patch all the holes created by pulse lasers for the purpose of bringing back oxygen to the room. Even with a phoron leak on deck three, a disabled MAC cannon, and my orders to prepare to jump to KS7 to quickly evacuate the planet and pull out entirely. When taking an oxygen canister from engineering to help give air to the hangar the Marines were to land in, he screamed at me and even threw a crowbar in my direction, not knowing the oxygen can would have stopped it. When ordered to a gun to prepare for combat, he refused, stating that the Bertels had limited air and conserving it was more important, even when I gave him the information that we would be fighting the Covenant and that it would be a useless endeavour. When the helmsman went down to the medbay to get a popped lung treated, even announcing that he had one, Blaze made no attempt to help him. Rather, Major Hill would be the one to treat him. He would later go down to the planetside and go SSD during its defense, not even able to help contribute to defend the planet.

Recommended punishment: Taken out of the UNSC and job banned until he can act like he is a part of the Military and not some group project and to recognize authority and who they are.

I did not grab screenshots, but daPotato got confirmation when pulling up logs. I could not grab shots due to preoccupation with being CO.
right to him he plays always XO, his planning of doing stuff is questionble at times, i would advise to keep an eye on him
Seeing your complaint in fully i looked back at my actions there and now thinking back you have reason about my behavior on that round and to make this complaint, i really did poorly on that and i have no excuse for that, so i'm sorry, i cannot change the past but taking the points you have bring up here now i know what aspects of my behavior on the server should change so i don't repeat my mistakes again.
When i play as a member of UNSC i always recognize outhority and obey orders, trying to replicate a military behavior in my RP, that's why when i play as XO i try to do everything by the book like setting up squads, making briefings and trying to follow the basic of what someone in command should do, i'm not even close to a good or even a average CO, that's why i try to play a lot as XO so i gain more experience in such roles and try do a better job.
But that's beside the point, that round i relly fucked up and in a canon round it just make my behavior worse, i'm sorry about it and i promisse such behavior will not repeat itself.
He should have already been jobbanned from such positions after his incident where he shot up an entire room full of marines because he was told not to arrest somebody for something ridiculous. This is beyond thin ice, another complaint like this and ill remove you from the faction entirely.
That's was more then a year ago and at the time i was punished for that, somethig that i totally agreed, in truth i was jobbanned from all MP roles, something that i would like to stay banned if MPs one day return, but as i said, i will be changing my behavior from here on, so no more problems happen related to me.
issue sorted
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]