Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CO App Redone
Ckey: guprei

Discord name (username####): Stormtrooper

Character Name(s): Colton Kemble, Mop, Prescott G. Charchoal, Ratatat, Papfap, Fapfap, Max-023, Monika Weiss

Do you understand the RoE? Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? The CO is the captain of the Bertels. The Commanding Officer is in charge of overseeing ground and space operations as well as make sure everything is in syncopation with protocol. They are to ensure that VT9 remains both a secret and unexplored as well as make sure Crescent Base is at all times unknown by the general population. If the URF does show up, to also neutralize the hostile faction to keep the system under UNSC control.

Why should you be whitelisted? I have played the CO role prior to the whitelist, Prescott being designed for said role. As an ODST I have shown to be competent in situations and keep a level head. The CO role is something I consider to be very serious and vital the how the UNSC performs. An incompetent CO would lead to the UNSC flopping. I have read up on proper Naval protocol especially of what to say over radios to ships and craft both within and outside the fleet and know how to properly address all space worthy vehicles in a nonhostile manner, as opposed to those who use lethal force as a means to entice cooperation. Also I was CO before, so I have experience being in command.
Approved!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]