• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banappeal (this time it's good)
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Spiderling

Your character name (if relevant):Still Irrelevant

Who were you banned by:Stingray540

Date of ban:2018-12-04

Length of ban:Endless

Full ban reason:Permabanned by descigion of host after long history of abuses

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:So, because now I pay much more respect to admins and I think you won't have any problems with that, I still could do something bad but if I were said to stop Ill stop, because I respect YOU.
-1,You have a history of abuses on the server, and you have roughly appealed 5 times. Two were done wrong.

Ok, for more detail, You have appealed four times. One time was for your friend(When they should have done it for themselves, which they did), every time you appealed, it was for a permanent ban, that's not good, you have harrased staff members and have acted innapropriately on the server.
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
After being told that I now have control over this appeal - I'm not removing your server ban. Yet. I'm going to unban you on discord and if you can prove that you're ready to be a constructive, friendly, and non-toxic member of the community I will -consider- the same for the server. Consider this appeal frozen until 21/05/19 or sooner if I see a reason to believe I made a mistake.