Banappeal
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username:Spiderling

Your character name (if relevant):Irrelevant

Who were you banned by:You

Date of ban:I don't quite sure.

Length of ban:U-uh...

Full ban reason:You know the reason.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: So, it's been a long time since that happened, you know what. A long story still without end. So, I had to take a look at my playing style, and, after while, I think it was not the right playstyle. I done what I wanted to do, not caring much about everyone else. If you are felling mercyfull, you can try unban me for a trial perioud, so I can prove that Ive changed a lot. You aren't loosing anything, otherwise. And I miss this cool server very much. Please, forgive me, and if you do so, Ill do the right thing. Just give me one small chance to prove that Ive improved.
Dude this is shit, I'm not even an admin and haven't entered this appeal with the intent to criticise but dude, just fill the fucking form out properly. Everyone else does it man, I'm not even sure who you are considering the people I think of got banned a while ago and you're not providing reason or length and the likes.

fix ur appel idot
Don't be dong.
The form is there to provide us information to go over and find out when and why something happened. If it isn't filled out properly, there isn't much to go off of other than the fact it was improperly filled out.

Your play style was never an issue. You were active and fit into the community well. On that note, you did however get discord banned for some toxic behavior and had a bit of a problem with authority in game that didn't leave flattering notes. I would enjoy to see you mesh back into the community, and I'm being honest. The issue is that this is filled out in the same way as what behavior got you banned to begin with.

Until you fill out the bullets properly, and actually give a proper reason to be unbanned, we have no reason to believe anything has changed and have no reason to consider unbanning you.

Denied, unfortunately.