Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
411Rohan's URFC Application
Ckey: 411Rohan

Discord Name: Vance 'Motherfucking' Stubbs

Character(s): Klaus Neeman

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 

Klaus is a very social and talkative person most of the time, though he does recognize situations where a more serious attitude is required. He is always the first to volunteer for more dangerous and suicidal missions and has a very firm belief that no man should ever be left behind. At certain times he has been known to disobey orders to retrieve wounded or savable comrades from the heat of battle. He places the lives of others high over his own life and has even shielded a civilian with his own body to prevent them from being killed by an overexcited UNSC marine.

He has extreme respect for all fellow brothers and sisters fighting in the URF believing that it takes extreme courage to stand against the tyranny of the UEG and UNSC. He has an intense hatred for the UNSC due to personal reasons that he has yet to share with anyone. He has even more respect for those in the URFC seeing their skill and loyalty to the cause of freedom against tyranny. He himself has wished to join them for a very long time, but has only recently believed he had the ability to even stand a chance.

Provide a brief description of your character: 

Klaus is a very energetic man of German descent standing at around 6'1 with bright blue eyes and a shaggy brown beard. He has a well built stature and carries himself like a man who has purpose in life. He has a very thick accent and will sometimes switch to his native language in high stress situations, or when he is highly irritated with people. He is trained in long range combat and has several skills in various areas of medicine and chemistry. He is Caucasian and seems to be in his late 40's.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do indeed.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I understand I wouldn't want it to be any other way.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.
I'm gonna -1 this mainly since you only recently became an insurrectionist, what I would suggest you do is come back in June and apply, I am not being rude but. We would like to see more of you as a normal insurrectionist before you apply for a role like commandos.

I don't speak for everyone however
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
(04-19-2019, 11:16 PM)Frontline03 Wrote: I'm gonna -1 this mainly since you only recently became an insurrectionist, what I would suggest you do is come back in June and apply, I am not being rude but. We would like to see more of you as a normal insurrectionist before you apply for a role like commandos.

I don't speak for everyone however

I uh...haven't recently become an insurrectionist. Before I made the URF application official I pretty much only played URF and covenant. I also only played URF back when the only map was Geminus city and ODST had a 14 day wait timer instead of a white list. Though I've changed accounts since then, the old one was Rohan411 (Creative I know.)
App is well done.
Heard you’ve been doing pretty good lately, willing to accept as long as someone gives him a trail through fire
Gonna +1 this
Outstanding application, you have been active lately and have been in the URF for a good bit of time now.
+1

Good luck
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]