Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Application For Shipmaster

CkeyBig Grinomodyl

Discord name (username####): Domodyl#2958

Character Name(s): Castio 'Volkaikee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? 5+ Months

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? One of my most favorite rounds was as a Sangheilli Ultra, where I lead the covenant fleet and lighting striked all heretic forces in the system whilst completeing my goals.  Another would be my first ever round as Covenant, since it introduced me to this lovely community 

Do you understand the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? To be a Shipmaster is to be intrusted with the whole fleet in the sector, whilst being oath bounded to Honor and to your ship, never leaving it but also commanding your troops to victory 

Why should you be whitelisted? I have been apart of the Covenant faction for as long as I can remember, and I have had a pretty good track record on the server execpt for a couple warnings and a temp ban, all of which have been fixed and corrected. (I also love this community) 

[url=http://steamsignature.com/][/url]
Simpmaster
Alright, thanks for moving this and sorry for the late reply (been a tad busy with HA fixes...).

I've talked with a few people about your performance as covenant and I've decided that this application is denied. Chiefly due to the fact that you have very recent notes where you're unable to properly RP as covenant species.

Give it a month or two without getting any more notes, and proving that you understand how to roleplay properly as a covenant member, and I'll reconsider.

Denied.