Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egorium's commando application
Ckey:Egorium

Discord Name:ClickerOfDegrod

Character(s):Egor Vityukov

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:Egor Vityukov is a very sociable person, loves to get acquainted with everyone, if they are not part of UNSC. Rather kill the opponent than capture him, of course if he is not an officer or someone more important

Provide a brief description of your character:

6 '6 "30 years old man with red hair looks very menacing and dangerous, he is certainly ready to give his life for the URF and for his brothers. He always keeps his equipment in the ideal state, wears several incendiary grenades on the armor and has an inscription on the helmet “Born to kill”. He loves fire and everything connected with it, if he was offered a flamethrower instead of his main weapon, he would unwittingly agree

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yep,i understand 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Yep,i understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:Yep,i understand 

Messages In This Thread
Egorium's commando application - by Egorium - 03-04-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Egorium's commando application - by Sparrow - 03-05-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Egorium's commando application - by Mclovin - 03-06-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Egorium's commando application - by Egorium - 03-06-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Egorium's commando application - by Mclovin - 03-07-2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Egorium's commando application - by Mclovin - 03-07-2019, 11:26 AM