Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush
1) You're reporting someone, Kevon Crush, who you said even STOPPED attacking you after you said hold, and yet you report him why?

2) If I can read this correctly, you say you and the URFC got into a firefight, the Commandos are at no obligation to stop midway because you called quitsies, probably because you knew you were at the disadvantage and tried to save your own skin. Plus you said you were on URFC ship and said you got off because it was fucked, this implies that you broke onto the Avarice. Once again, URFC are in their right to kill you because you could of easily nabbed important equipment like C12, combat medkit and the likes.

3) You're right, this is a combat server and a roleplay server, but combat can take precedence when it's your character's life on the line. Everyone has a response, fight, flight or freeze. If we're looking at this from a roleplay perspective, it could easily be seen that the URFC's response was a fight one, and kept on fighting. After all, you already started hostilities

4) URF and the UNSC have a long history of hating eachother and killing eachother for it. I don't imagine most ODSTs, and from what I have seen, would stop in the middle of a firefight to oblige and team up with a URFC because aliens fucked both their ships up. Make allies before make enemies, yeah?
Don't be dong.

Messages In This Thread
Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-20-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Sparrow - 02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-21-2019, 03:28 AM