Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to NOT make an admin complaint.
Your CKEY/BYOND username: Emoats18

Admin's CKEY/BYOND username: Koenigsegg

Details of complaint: Date: 10/19/2018 Time: 11:50:58 (servertime) Me and my friend svensis were playing on here as insurrectionists, some time into the round the covenant boarded our ship forcefully, I shot at the grunt, instead of it retreating back to its ship, it ran up the stairs to the bridge, shot at sven who was in the bridge, sven threw a grenade at the hallway it was in, I threw a grenade but overshot it and it landed too close to the bridge. That grenade that I threw caused the damage to the bridge, no one died as far as I knew, I had to evac because the one in colossus armor shot at me. After I landed on KS7 I was stuck in a ravine like place so I just shot myself because I had to drive my dad to his friends place. When I got back sven was banned and we tried to talk it over on discord to the banning admin (Koenigsegg) but I was ignored by him even though I threw the grenade that caused the damage. Sven was called a liar and banned. Also IC they were going to let him die because an admin was handling him, isn't that meta? Even though he was innocent.

Evidence:

[Image: 2s9dkcx.jpg]
[Image: e871at.jpg]
[Image: 14l682e.png]
Me, after getting home and throwing my keys down.
[Image: 2crav6c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
How to NOT make an admin complaint. - by emoats18 - 10-19-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Koenigsegg admin complaint - by Koenigsegg - 10-19-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Koenigsegg admin complaint - by MactoPerFuror - 10-19-2018, 07:48 PM