Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban 2
We have discussed it and decided that we will limit this ban to a month. However there is two conditions you have to meet, the first being, you have to properly rewrite your "Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:" into something more appropriate. Our aim is to remove shitters, we need convinced you are not going to be like every other asshole who would rather throw the middle finger as soon as it is lifted. aight? Yes, I am asking you to throw that stubborn pride into the garbage for a short timespan. I would suggest taking Koen's advice on this in regards to correcting it. It is unappealable as it stands. You get it wrong again, we will make you just do it again.

Secondly, You have to resist the urge to talk down to/about people, its okay to THINK down on em, just do not say it, ok? I get it, everyone around you is an idiot, but that is just how people are. You gotta learn to work with it. Self improvement for you would definitely start at this particular point. Your reactions to people are more problematic and slows things down then the very things that have annoyed you to get to this point. If you said everything you did but left out the catty comments at the end of everything you said, all of this might have been avoided. Arguing can be healthy, but it has to be done in a healthy way.

As a community, we don't want to silence people so much as we want us to all get along and enjoy a good game of spaceman. We as the staff already shoulder the burden of the stress and shit so you do not have too. All you gotta do is not insult people, even in a catty passive aggressive way.

Messages In This Thread
Discord Ban 2 - by SpiderPsycho - 10-15-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by Koenigsegg - 10-15-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by MactoPerFuror - 10-15-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by SpiderPsycho - 10-16-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by MactoPerFuror - 10-16-2018, 06:43 AM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by SpiderPsycho - 10-16-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: Discord Ban 2 - by MactoPerFuror - 10-16-2018, 07:06 PM