Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Covenant Problems
First I'm going to address why the covenant players believe ODSTs are overpowered.

As the ODST side is concerned they were picked for their skills, so they are generally robust, the Armour is a bit stronger than the normal marine Armour but is not that op. For the covenants we either miss or their armour is actually overpowered, so in short we need something to combat the overpowered odsts as they are hell bent trained to be robust.

Secondly according to my knowledge we don't have leadership or any advanced units at this point in time.

Right now the problem with Covenants is that we have no leadership, we do at some points but not much to actually combat forces. as now in First Contact we should be more threatening considering in lore we are quite a advanced faction. It would be great if we could receive training in leadership and in combat.

Lastly, due to most of the complaints ive seen also because of odsts, we need training.

ODSTs have training, or they learn off their robust pals, i believe we should be balanced and receive training as we never use formations or good tactics.

Thank you for reading this post, suggestions and feedback would be welcome.

Sibg
[Image: sig_civie_sibg.png?width=400&height=76]

Messages In This Thread
Small Covenant Problems - by Sibg - 09-08-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Small Covenant Problems - by Koenigsegg - 09-08-2018, 04:55 AM
RE: Small Covenant Problems - by Boltersam - 09-08-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: Small Covenant Problems - by Zergrush - 09-15-2018, 04:40 PM