Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic wins, epic fails, and general stupidity
Way back when the only gamemode was ODST vs Innie TDM, things were going quite well for our ODSTs.

With everyone being unused to the map, the superior equipment of the ODSTs provided for easy and quick victories. Naturally we all got quite complacent with being able to rush through all the innies defenses and go straight for the nuke we were supposed to detonate. Unfortunately the innies soon caught on to our tactics: as we ran up the primary hallway, a solid line of innie troops with several SAWs opened up on us. We had 2 players down in 5 seconds, and were forced to retreat.

A grueling battle occurs for control of the hallway. I do my best to make use of our then new UNSC medpacks with (then new) biofoam and all that nice stuff. Several minutes in, our squad leader staggers out of a storage room and collapses: his aorta has been punctured by a bullet. Acting quickly, I administer massive doses of biofoam, only for him to have a heart attack.

[Image: a3e0149faca027cecbdb1999da55dab7.png]

Turns out @XO-11 had added an overdose amount of 20 to biofoam. We killed our team commander using a medkit.
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird, Wacky, And Wonderful moments! - by bloxgate - 08-25-2018, 06:41 PM