Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Section 3 ONI Operatives
After reading a bit of Halo books in my vast amount of spare time, I wanted to suggest we add a form of traitor or antag role that would work more as a wild card than a downright antag, as to not give people the idea that they should constantly shoot this role on sight.

The objectives for this role would be things such as keeping player X alive until the end of the round or capturing certain documents from a randomly spawned place on any number of planets we currently have.

This role would have the added benefit of a spook blessing from ONI meaning that they would be authorized to go wherever whenever so long as it doesn't blow their preset cover, ie, a colonist is a Section 3 Operative but needs to find a way to covertly kill the innie leader without others noticing or they need to go secure documents at the ONI research base.

They would, in technical terms, hold a military rank which could be used as leverage but if they need to use this rank their cover is considered blown.

I don't currently have this antag role fleshed out in my head but the base is there as a foundation and has plenty of room to grow and expand.

Messages In This Thread
Section 3 ONI Operatives - by Desolane900 - 08-10-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Section 3 ONI Operatives - by Boltersam - 08-11-2018, 11:17 PM