Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My UNSC(And ODST, Possibly?) application
Yo its my first ever application, lets hope I don't mess it up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ckey: Cscottburgess

Discord name: sparta2003 (#6552)

In-character name: Andrew Buzzard

general character info: (IC Info is still a Work in progress so here is a basic idea) Andrew was fairly poor and born on earth among the slums and highrises (If that stuff still exists, I know the basic lore but im not an expert) when given a chance to join the military, he took it, picking up a habit of drinking and smoking as an escape from the stress.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Ive been playing researcher a lot but im mostly interested in trying new roles and I have the largest overall playtime as a marine.

Reason for joining : Honestly, I just like halo, part of the fun of Space Station 13 for me was trying new things and when TG stopped fulfilling that I came here for my halo kicks and roleplay despite my lack of halo lore knowledge, I haven't slipped up too much so far and I just try to make my character IC Clueless as I am OOC.

Oh yeah, BTW if ya want me to add more to general character info I can add like a basic description and their personality but I dunno, I just slapped some stuff together, I get nervous in applications since I have not ever passed one yet

Messages In This Thread
My UNSC(And ODST, Possibly?) application - by cscottburgess - 06-06-2018, 02:19 AM