Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username:Vladmir12

Your character name (if relevant):Oscar Stange

Who were you banned by:koenigsegg

Date of ban:5/29/2018

Length of ban:"until appeal"

Full ban reason:Fired upon the UNSC Thorin as an innie crewmen, despite having a captain who didn't not intend to be hostile at all, thuis ruining the the innie ship and the captain's round. "I was curious" and "We're fucked anyway" isn't a valid reason to open the hostilies. This is a ban until appeal

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:first of all i actually had no idea how deck guns worked. second we had everything in the ship taken and by everything i mean EVERYTHING. third the flight computer was stolen so we couldnt move. fourth the captain tryed to kill me after. 5th i was disharm intent when trying to escape until he started breaking my limbs. 6th he litteraly stomped my head in while i was down. 7th the round was 2 hours in and round was already ruined by civilian looters. 8th there is zero rules stating that what i did was bannable. 9th the captain attacked me without giving warning or nothing.

i would also like to note that the admin looked at my one and only note and biased the ban based on that

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by adolfbacon - 05-29-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Koenigsegg - 06-02-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: ban appeal - by bloxgate - 06-07-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: ban appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 06-08-2018, 03:20 PM