Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill System
Oh wait sorry, didnt read it properly i think it was late when i read this.

so to dumb it down.

skill points limit what objects you can interact with.

admin interference can change the amount of skill points you have thus letting you use more objects.

i feel we'll get some "Master Chief" characters if we do something like this, a mary sue who knows how to do everything. though i dont think the idea is bad i feel it would make more sense for example if there were pre-set skillpoints for ranks and then players can top-up on that rather than picking and choosing. some skill points may be mandatory.

so pilots might have to have 5 in piloting but 10 to distribute freely.

but again the mary sue would be an issue, I can see this being somewhat annoying but a viable option. Just need to limit certain ranks to certain skills and force the same onto things like odst etc. (They need to know how to use their own equipment for example)

though i dont think you should limit a gun too much, maby add a chance to have the gun knock them over or them to hurt their hands playing around with it without knowing the first thing about using it.

i'd support the idea anyway. but i think right now we needs to concerntrate on getting the gamemode fixed up

Messages In This Thread
Skill System - by shill - 04-18-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: Skill System - by Hazel - 04-18-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: Skill System - by shill - 04-18-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Skill System - by Hazel - 04-20-2018, 09:40 AM
RE: Skill System - by shill - 04-20-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Skill System - by Hazel - 04-21-2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Skill System - by Eonoc - 09-06-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Skill System - by Ruse - 09-07-2018, 01:37 AM