Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got banned, what the hell?
Rest in piss, as long as it's just that server then whatever. Regardless though i'll stand by my word buddy. I did load the gun myself but what I was saying about the unloading feature; that's what threw me off, the gun I had didn't have a mag in it on pickup, I had to put it there, so clicking on it afterwards of loading it in my HAND not the GUN (which would've unloaded it if I clicked the gun which I DIDN'T) as in USMC it's automatically un-readied that it was I figured upon clicking it. I literally shot her in the doorway by the way which was the way to face her, I shot things in the hallway on accident too before I even got there trying to figure the gun thing out if you wanna bring that into it too, when I shot her and she walked around the doorway there that's when I turned myself and it shot off again and I put it away as soon as I did it. As for my buddy, no idea there. Didn't ask him about it, but aye. If it's just this server you can go ahead and put it in solved, if you'd like though I can literally give a full on demonstration of how it would all make sense scenario wise. Whatever the case be though it'll always be a big middle finger from me though, just know I won't be doing it again and we can all be happy aye.

Messages In This Thread
Got banned, what the hell? - by CptainTwizzle - 04-17-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Got banned, what the hell? - by Koenigsegg - 04-18-2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Got banned, what the hell? - by CptainTwizzle - 04-18-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Got banned, what the hell? - by MactoPerFuror - 04-18-2018, 02:50 AM